Why should you join B.Arch ?
Architecture students develop enhanced, and highly desirable, creative, visual, technical and design-based skills. As well as a career in architecture, see what other opportunities are open to you...
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Architectural technologist
- Interior and spatial designer
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Building surveyor
- Commercial/residential surveyor
- Higher education lecturer
- Historic buildings inspector/conservation officer
- Landscape architect
- Planning and development surveyor
- Production designer, theatre/television/film
- Structural engineer
- Town planner
What are the Advantages for choosing B.Arch. Program ?
- Architecture is a profession for the people who have talents in artistic and aesthetic.
- There is always a demand for good architects so as to utilize the entire construction space in building projects.
- In the present scenario, architects are essential to plan and carry out building projects and to find solution for the problems related to this field.
- Building projects and real estate is one of the largest sectors of investment in our economy; hence the profession is also getting recognitions and further career opportunities.
What will be the future prospectus for B.Arch. Program ?
Since our county is in the developing phase more and more residential and non-residential constructions are needed every year. Some of the job opportunities available for the architecture graduates are,
- Architecture and Building Development Firms.
- Department of Post and Telegraph.
- Department of Railways.
- Housing and Urban Development Corporations.
- National Building Organization.
- National Institutes of Urban Affairs.
- Private Construction Organizations.
- Public Works Department (PWD).
- Town and Country Planning Organization.
- Architectural Technician.
- Architectural Theoretician.
- Architectural Conservator.
- Architectural Engineer.
- Architectural Technologist.
- Architecture Critic.
- Architecture Photographer.
- Building Control Officer.
- Building Inspector.