- Bachelor of Design (Interior Design) : - 40
- Bachelor of Design (Graphics & Visual Communication) :40
In this intake 25% seats will be reserved as Management quota.
Application Form Fees:
Which is payable in Cash or Demand Draft in favor of “Ganpat University" payable at Mehsana.
To be eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Design (Interior Design) & Bachelor of Design (Graphics & Visual Communication) degree course, the candidates should have-
- Candidates should have passed XII Standard Higher Secondary Certificate Examination of Gujarat State in Any Stream or its equivalent in any recognized board.
Criteria For Admission
Spot Admission offered.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates seeking for admission to B.Des (Interior Design and Graphics and Visual Communication courses may obtain the prescribed application form along with the prospectus from the office of Ganpat University or the office, Institute of Design- FADP at the campus of Ganpat University / Industry Interface Centre, Ganpat University 3rd Floor, Ganesh Meridian Block - A, Near Hotel Caspia,Opp. Kargil Petrol Pump, Chanakyapuri Road, Sola, S. G. Highway, Ahmedabad - 380060 (Gujrat)
- On cash payment of 1000/- prescribed application fees.
- The application form and prospectus may also be downloaded from the website of Institute of Design www.fadp.gnu.ac.in with the prescribed fee 1000/- by DD/Cash/Cheque in favor of “Ganpat University” payable at Mehsana.
- Student also can apply thru Online Admission portal of Ganpat University by clicking Here By making online payment/ paytm- payment/ cash/DD also.
Important Instruction For Admission Procedure.
- Application form must be filled in and duly signed by the applicant.
- All entries in the form must be made legibly by the candidate in the form own hand writing, use capital letters only.
- Application form duly fill in all respect should be forwarded to the Ganpat University to reach on or before last date notified. Late application will not be accept
- Student coming from other university/ Board will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are called for counseling and if admitted have to report within prescribe date otherwise admission will stand cancelled. If the institute finds at the time of admission or at any time the applicant is not fulfilling requisites qualification and/or requirement for admission, admission shall stand cancel.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- The admission application must be completed in all respects. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Merit list will be published on the website of FADP, Ganpat University as well as displayed at FADP, Ganpat University office after examination for design course. No separate intimation will be send to any candidates.
- Passport size coloured photographs duly self-attested should be affixed. The application forms with different photographs are liable to be rejected. The photograph is to be pasted with gum and should not be stapled or pinned. Photocopies of photographs are not acceptable.
- The students selected for admission shall become an enrolled student of this college/ University only when reports of registration on the due date mentioned in the admission letter with the following documents in original and on payment of required fees.
List of Required Documents:
- Mark sheets and certificate of all examination from 10th standard onwards.
- Two passport size coloured photograph.
- School leaving certificate.
- Attempt certificate for qualifying examination.
- NATA/ UCEED test score card (If attempted).
Spot Admission is offered on the bases of HSC result.
Total Course Fees:
- Bachelor of Design (Interior Design) : - Rs.1,25,000 + other Workshop Fees
- Bachelor of Design (Graphics & Visual Communication) :Rs.1,25,000 + other Workshop Fees
For management & NRI Quota seats fees is as per university norms.